Where everyone speaks like Mary Poppins

Finally threw myself off the procrastination train to come up with this slush. I won't go into the nitty gritty of the processes but skip straight towards the meat of this post:

L.
O.
N.
D.
O.
N.

Home of beavers, unrequited dreams,cold sushi, piledrivers, fake moustaches, armani leggings, purple dinosaurs and white stripes. How to sum it up? If it were a band on Last.fm I'd tag it with

Cold Smoky Clean Quaint Cloudy Modern Green Multiracial Dramatic Expensive Monarchial Quiet Beautiful


Quite a few monikers, let's get into most of them presently.

Firstly, yes, it's cold. Around 20 degrees celcius in the daytime and 12 at night. The weirdest thing about this is that when you go out you expect it to be warmer than the inside,but the opposite is true. I've lost count of how many times I've been surprised by this whenever I brace myself for a cold blast of air when I come in from the outside and feel a dead calm instead. And vice versa. YESH EVRAE, ME JAKUN KAYS?? =_=;

Secondly, "smoky" you ask? Well it's not the car exhaust that air-conditions our lovely Malaysia, oh dearie me no, it's the cigarette fumes choking a dozen years off your lifespan wafting about every ten paces or so. Everyone smokes here, even the poodles, and those can go through ten fags a day. Conversely though, there's hardly any smog from cars and buses, which also are pretty quiet; the engines don't chuggle or wheeze so most of them only emit a nice little purr. No one honks either; road rage seems vitually non-existent here. ^^

The architecture was more than I expected--London has been subject to quite a few different influences since its beginning as a small Roman tradepost. Along with the usual British ornate stone carved buildings there're streets that draw from American, Moroccan, Central European, Post-Modern and Spanish roots.

Now, London is actually quite multiracial. Relatively relaxed immigration systems mean that the now-not-so-minor minority groups like Indian, African and Chinese aren't that sparse. Everyone, however, speak as though they're either Mary Poppins or extras on a Brainiac set, differing ethnic groups regardless.

One thing about this place is how absurdly expensive everything is! I mean, 2 pounds for an ice-cream cone?! That's actually 14 bucks of hard-earned money dude! It's 3 pounds for a McD's burger here, which is enough for four back at home! 5 pounds for a map of London! 22 for a guided bus tour! If we actually ate out everyday we'd be broke before wednesday! As it is all we're having is tuna sandwiches (that's what the canned tuna is for, Mina) and kimchi instant noodles! Well not really, but you get the idea! Plastic bags are not fully biodegradeable! Oestrogen is spelled with an "O''! Finishing my sentences in exclamation points is fun!
Like, you know?! 8! + 9! /6! = ??! Wtf thinking of admaths at a time like this! I have no idea how to end this paragraph! Bloody 'L! Dawn creeps up on me like fish sticks! I've been up all night doing this, which makes it 21 hrs of non-sleep! Not nearly as fearful as Mina's score but enough to make me look like an endangered species from China! And thus I go! To my bed! Lights out everyone! And I think I've drawn this out quite far already!

Goodnight! Or rather, good morning! =_=!


PICTURES UP SOON KAYS?