And when I went for a cuppa just now a cat streaked from the back room into the kitchen and tried to claw its way out through the perspex window panels. Even after we opened the kitchen door wide open it was still squirming and swiping around in between the grill and the window. Stupid cat. In the end I gave it a nice Whack! in the posterior with a mop and sent it flying.

Chhh.
The cats behind our house are always a nuisance with their garbage-pawing and the lovemaking sounds they make every night. Though I've always marveled at how eerie the caterwauls can get; sometimes they sound almost human.

Oh, and in other news someone sat next to me in chuch on Sunday and I was grinning like an idiot for about 30 seconds wtf. I dunno how I feel about her but it seems as though I've been getting subtle hints and yet I dunno if she's encouraging me or I'm just reading too much into things. As is usually the case. Have I ever mentioned I suck at this kinda thing?


(Lately I've been writing rather overblown and verbose posts of late; sorry for the verbal diaorrhea. It's a habit of mine when I'm particularly bored, try to bear with it, can? I'll try to compress my later posts. )