I'm leeeaaaving, on a jetpla-ane...

But this time I do know when I'll be back again, no worries. ^^

It's probably not a shock to most of you, but starting today I'll be off to scrub the toilets LONDON!! Woohoo, can't wait!!

Well anyway, as I'm typing this it's four+ in the morning and I'm in the Departure lounge waiting for our plane which was delayed 6 hours. WOOT FREE INTERNET ACCESS!!!

For those of you who had been waiting patiently for updates on Monday night (you know who you are, all two of you)
I'm sorry I haven't been able to do as such, since the last two days we've all been in a kerfuffle packing and repacking for the journey. (GAHH.)
And although we'll be gone for only ten days, my aunt has packed a grand total of SEVEN BAGS, and each of them big enough to house a small colony of pigmy hippos, and then some.

  • One for my aunt
  • One for my sis
  • One for my mom who's already in London (heaven knows why she needs extra clothes)
  • Two stuffed full with <_<canned tuna
  • And one for my brother and me to share. See how meagre we are in comparison? -__-
With the sheer amount of luggage we're hauling along with us, you'd be forgiven for thinking that we were moving house. My bag alone had to be repacked thrice, first to accomodate the sweaters, next to rearrange my clothes for lack of space, and finally to unearth everything and put it all back in again just to find the bloody key to my bag, only to discover it didn't have one in the first place. (it utilized a combination lock instead)

Guh =_=;

And right now it's like 4.45am and my plane leaves in half an hour so toodles for now~ ^^

p.s. Sorry for the lack of size and colour that usually permeate my posts; I'll update when I have the time. ^^ EDIT Finally got down to doin' it!