The rain in Spain falls ma-ai-inly in the Pla-ain ^^

Guh.

I hate being late.

Late for school.

Late for tuition.

Late for dinner.

But most of all, late for blog updates.

Especially when I am unwillfully coerced into a mini blog hiatus, courtesy of hair-yanking slow loading times, bad modem mojo, or in this case, chained to my textbooks by overzealous parents with a kiasu complex.

Pffft.

Well anyway,
Since starting a blog, I've subconsciously learnt how to carefully record down information in my brian brain to post up here for anatawa reading pleasure desu ne.

Which is a good thing, sure,
but whenever I don't post my mind still keeps all sorts of useless trivia and banal conversations (which seemed funny at the time), and the only avenue available to offload all that crap is spazzing to bored and long-suffering friends here.

And now I've got Hands Down ~ Dashboard Confessional stuck in my head.

Lalalala~

Of course,
this virtual MP3 player in my cranium is nothing new, only that since I imported every single song of Helen's iTunes into mine, it's been playing end without end, ad infinitum. Which here means "till the Arrival Of The Apocalypse, or at least till my burger's ready"

(Cue everyone sweatdrop! =_=; =_=; =_=; Or as EV likes to put it, zhardao)

Psychedelic font colours and loud sizes FTW.

But still, it's distracting. Got chewed out by my Chemistry teacher (God bless her) when she caught me absent-mindedly doodling on the lab tables. >_< Fallen Through ~ Skye Sweetnam. ^^

This song had me itching to try it on guitar, and after some sexperimentation* I finally got the chords WHEEE~

(It's [Gm / Eb / Bb / F ] btw. Yet another trivial piece of info offloaded ^^)

But srsly,
Helen's playlist is really awesome, out of her 175 songs so far I've favorited 35 at least. Didn't expect such similarities in musical tastes, though there are still some weird stuff there. Like, what's up with "Shut Up And Sleep With Me ~ Belle & Sebastian" ? That falsetto just reeks of gayness. *balks*


There is just too much good material to be be passed up on though. Stuff like Cute Is What We Aim For and Sum 41 is reminiscent of Simple Plan in its prepubescent heyday, while Kate Nash lends some fun guy-bashing with plenty of expletives and Rilo Kiley quirky melody lines with an underscore of Hawaiian laid-backness. Though most of these are old, almost played-on-the-turntable-antique-kind, they still pretty much OWN most radio-played songs nowadays.
(Especially now that it's rife with hordes of wannabe hip-hop pretenders. Low~ Flo Rida, anyone?)

Anyway,
it just RAWKS. Too bad about Helen's _____'s untimely demise at the hands of a pick-pocket, that kinda thing really sucks. But now I'm afriad of bringing mine anywhere else now, which kinda defeats the purpose of having one in the first place. You might as well use the computer if you wanna do what the _____ does. (Which btw is classified information 'cos it is a sensitive issue, ye ken?)

Oh, and I'd forgotten to tag people with my stolen meme, so here it is.

OUI TAG:



  • Eric
  • Eu Vin
  • Rae
  • Jia Wenn
  • Helen
  • Daniel
  • Ernie
  • Peaches!
  • Michy
  • Brendon
  • Mina
  • Esther


No shirking this one, EVRae!


*A nod to Rae's well-spotted joke on EV's blog url blooper