STOLEN MEME.....A CONTINUATION

#11. Oh star fall down on me Let me make a wish upon you Hold on, let me think Think of what I'm wishing for ~ Oh Star by Paramore

#12. Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without... (man, this one is just too obvious) Lithium - Evanescence

#13. I've been trying to tell you something But you never understand I feel like we've been going around in circles You look at me like I've become A stranger on the street ~ The End - Simple Plan

#14. When I was a young boy, My father took me into the city To see a marching band. ~ welcome to the black parade - mcr

#15. Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

#16. Hey girl you know you drive me crazy One look puts the rhythm in my head ~ Face Down - RJA

#17. Our seperation has it's faults but I don't wanna leave it all so write the letters in teary ink I just need some time to think and I just need some time to breathe

#18. Turn my mike up louder I got to say something Light weights step to the side when we come in ~ hands held high by linkin park

#19. And I wanna believe you, When you tell me that it'll be ok, Ya I try to believe you, But I don't

#20. Tried to take a picture of love didn't think I'd miss her that much I want to fill this new frame ~ the click five - empty

#21. I'm in the business of misery, Let's take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock. Misery Business - Paramore

#22. Dear Mr. President Come take a walk with me Let's pretend we're just two people and You're not better than me

#23. You held my hand and walked me home I know Why You gave me that kiss it was something like this that made me go "Oh, oh.." - Don't Tell Me - Avril Lavigne

#24. Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown? ~ james blunt "goodbye my lover"

#25. I'm hangin' on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground. And I'm hearin' what you say, But I just can't make a sound. - Apologize - OneRepublic


Wow....Finally got it done after a solid four hours of good old-fashioned procrastination.

Come on guys, the list here is easy-peasy, nice and cheesy, it's gonna be a cinch for most of you.

And Mina dear, try not to claim it all in one fell swoop kays? ^^