The End

La Fin



Wakas

El Fin

Die Ende

終了(shuryou)

Dah Habis

Tis Finished


*cue funeral march*


It's been fun. The modem's busted, which means no more internet access, and I'm just about done writhing on the lino in withdrawal agony. So goodbye chaps, so long and goodnight~
























NOT.
Had you going for a moment there, didn't I? Actually I'm not going away, the techie came by yesterday to fix the modem, so now it's HAPPY DAYS EVERYBODY WHOOHOO!!!!

Too bad for most of you, you're gonna hafta put up with me and my inanity for just a while longer. ^^

HOWEVER.
Depite the glorious resurrection of my beloved modem *hugs* the Evil Forces That Be have cracked down on computer usage, donchaknowoldchum, so it's gonna be an uphill upskyscraper struggle just to post here, BUT STILL, I shall PERSEVERRRE!!

Take that, callous pignominy! FIE TO YOUR CRUEL TYRANNY AND MYRIAD BAD HYGIENE HABITS!!! I Shall Have My REVENNNNGGGE!

Oh and btw I was going to do separate and absurdly protracted posts chronicling every single anal thing I did in London, and then some, but I guess that'll have to wait till SPM, or TEOTWAWKI* , whichever comes first.
*The End Of The World As We Know It

In the meantime, please drool over some of the pics, I was going to put up:
















































Tadaah~! <3