The latest fad, apparently.



Seems like everyone is getting into the "twist" of things. That's right, apparently the latest fad to take all of JB by storm is this here Rubik's Cube. (where's that danged TM sign?) People from school to church and beyond are getting in on this, and the bandwagon isn't getting any lighter or showing sign of stopping anytime soon.

Well, my sister brought one back from her's today, looking like the picture above 'cos her friend broke it and asked her to fix it. In the end though it was me who did it, benevolent older brother that I am, and while looking for possible synonyms for "benevolent" I came across a certain

eleemosynary

With three e's and two y's!

=O

So anyway now I'm thinking of getting one, but it's a bluddy 30 bucks which ain't easy to come by nowadays and anyway the fuss will probably die down in a few months' time like all other fads.

Maybe I'll buy the fake one which is only a third the price.

W0ot for cheap knockoffs!