Monday, 23rd June, 2008

Skipped school today for a visit to the hospital. Had to drop some.... specimens for the doctor's examining pleasure. Which apparently had to be surrendered early in the day or before noon, before it dries up I suppose.

So anyway my aunt fetched me about halfway there then dropped me by the roadside like some homeless beggar because there was a jam.



A jam.

At 9 in the morning on a coastal road no less.
Which extended all the way down to the General Post Office wtf took 3/2 hours just to sampai at the hospital. -_-

Trekked about A Thousand Miles to the outpatient clinic which was sooooo faaaar awaaay from the hospital itself, what a pain, and I'd forgotten to charge my iPod yesterday so I didn't bring it with me and I couldn't even listen to Vanessa Carlton to alleviate the tedium, crud.




Well after I finally deposited the evidence as it were, took a cab to JPJ to pay a parking fine which my mom racked up in 2004. Took my parents this long to cough up the dough (a paltry 30 bucks btw) and the one to finally get it done is me.



Surprisingly though, it took less than 1/2 an hour to sift through the paperwork, so being the good boy I was I went down to CS to have lunch and call my aunt to fetch me back and I didn't enter any of the shops or buy an Ice-Blended Vanilla Venti Caramel with Whipped Cream at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, nor did I ogle at all the cool stuff in the innercity (though there was a really suave-looking hoodie....uh, that I didn't see) and I didn't even hang around at MPH till 3.

Honest I didn't.


*snort* Yeah, right.


So anyway I called up my aunt in one of those faux London-esque telephone booths near the elevators and she told me to make my own way back.

Whoohoo, freedom!
Uh, I mean crud, how annoying.



Took a bus, but I made a slight detour up to EV's place. Meant to just drop off Rae's milk buttons, but well, I couldn't drop by without saying hi...And I couldn't just say hi without chatting a bit about stuff...And, well since I was already there it was a shame to be leaving so early...

Yeah. So when I finally left it was 8pm. And my aunt was hopping aroung like a scalded cat when I got home. >_<
So other than playing the organ and shooting the crap outta the Locust in Gears of War, we took some awesome pics with EV's new camphone. It had a nifty feature that took like 10 shots within a second so we could choose which was best later.

Choice cuts:

Guitar hero showing off his grooves. No lack thereof KAYTHX.





An uncharacteristically girly jump for EV here. He could be a Sofy BodyFit advert model.
~SOFY~
*coughsnortcough*





And a Patrick Starr impersonation. Which further cements the fact that EV looks like a man's apparatus. <_<
An Ice-Blended Vanilla Venti Caramel with Whipped Cream induced aspiration as the Anti-Mage wtf delusions of grandeur zzzzzz.



The ninja actually looks KAKOII DESU NE in this pic. A considerable feat for Eu "zombiestarfish" Vin.
The mask was a dark green shirt which later it was discovered EV had accidentally drooled on. o_O



EV is SCARY here. Like the Kung-Fu Panda monkey sensei's evil twin. Albeit with boxer shorts.

My hands are blocking each other =_=;





For even moar decidedly AWESOME pics, go to EV's blog where you can view them in all of their unfettered glory.



In your face,Me:Shell!!