ANOTHER STOLEN MEME

Hahar, pilfered this off of Asquidcalledzelda [http://asquidcalledzelda.deviantart.com/journal/]

Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses the song title correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

Been positively ITCHIN' to do this fer weeks! *rubs hands with glee*

(Btw though, I've went through previous memes and people only got like at most 25% of the answers right, so I'm gonna make it a tad easier and post TWO lines from the first 25 songs that play. Ain't I just hemorrhaging generosity? xP)

So here goes:

1. Hope dangles on a string Like slow spinning redemption Winding in and winding out The shine of it has caught my eye ~
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional


2. Penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides Or a fortune for your disaster (Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-I'm) Just a painter and I'm drawing a blank ~ Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? by Fall Out Boy

3. (Crud. I've hit a Jap song. I think I'll skip the Jpop to spare you --and me-- the extra torture)

3.Fumbling his confidence And wondering why the world has passed him by Hoping that he's made for more than arguments, And failed attempts to fly. Swichfoot - Meant To Live

4.The perfect words never crossed my mind, Cuz there was nothin' in there but you. I felt every ounce of me screaming out, But the sound was trapped deep in me. Signal Fire - Snow Patrol

5.I'm back, back in town And everything has changed I feel, feel let down The faces stay the same I see, see shadows Of who we used to be When I drive, drive so slow Through this memory ~ Shadows And Regrets ~ Yellowcard


6.I do what he says but I end up falling off the edge I don't know what to do, never seems To end up being true ~ Fallen Through - Skye Sweetnam

7. Watching Punk'd on MTV with Ashton Kutcher Reminded me of my handsome uncle working at the butchers

8. I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes You were worth a hundred thousand miles But you couldn't stay awhile ~ Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls

9.Paper bags and plastic hearts Our belongings in shopping carts It's goodbye But we got one more night ~ The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls

10.Searching the world The lost will be found In freedom we live As one we cry out You carry the cross You died and rose again My God, I'll only ever give my all ~ Take It All by Hillsongs


Crud, I'm tuckered out. This took WAY longer than first percieved. Alright crew, wrap it up, we'll carry on tomorrow. Meanwhile, you guys can start guessing out on the beta already. ^^