Sticking your nose in the air only makes you miss the stones underfoot. And faaaaaaaall.

Which is why I tripped so much today. Had to check myself 6-7 times from strutting around the school, and my greatly engorged head kept bumping against the ceiling. *massages tenderly*

Why, you ask?

Because -and I swear by the saints this is completely true- someone actually said I was HANDSOME.

Before you choke on your kway teow/beriani/mee mamak, remember that I'm :

  1. Short
  2. Nerdy
  3. In possession of and use quite regularly a pair of thick-rimmed glasses
  4. Having a disastrous sense of fashion
  5. Nerdy
  6. A metropolis for pimples, warts, pustules and carbuncles which converge on my face like I'm the last bastion of defense against the onslaught of SK-II facials and Oxy Pimple Cream, which despairingly my mug is impervious to.
  7. Oh, and did I mention nerdy?

Now that you have all those convincing arguments to prove my point, go ahead and guffaw. I actually welcome the ridicule; after all, truthfully I don't really give a shit about my appearance. In a few decades everything will go south anyway, so why exert so much effort into looking like a million bucks?

Plus I don't have any extra incentive --like a girlfriend-- so please don't mind the scruffy old bum that shuffles into your class every morning, he's harmless. (If you want a quick sketch though, for folio illustration purposes or whatever, just bribe him with cookies. )

I'm a geek, and I don't give a damn. XD