Let the anguish crash and burn.

I had shrugged off last week's fleeting infatuation, or so I thought.

Saw her again today.

And she just changed her hairstyle.

And ZOMG, SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE ESTHER!!!! ARRGGGH *out cold*

For those of you not in the loop, ESTHER is my cute lil' sis, whom I met in KL but sadly never saw again. And she was my very last love. Till dec 2006, when I confessed and she rejected my feelings, albeit in a very nice way. Ah well, I didn't expect her to reciprocate. The relationship wouldn't have worked; we were too far away from each other. But from that day on
I have never truly loved any other girl, and no one else has even come close.Till now.

We still kept contact, and I became her "beloved twin bro" (we don't look remotely alike, go figure) and we still update each other on our respective lives....Recently though, she's been busy with BRATS workshops, and school, and presumably starting vigorous training for CHEER 2008 (She's a cheerleader) and, if I know her, probably fending off a lot of guys right now...=P I swear I'm not being biased, really!

Ah well, I digress. So anyway the current object of my affections had changed her hair to the same kind of jellyfish style most teenage girls do nowadays , which while being actually quite adorable is rather too ubiqituous for my liking. However, she pulled off the look very well and looked even prettier than before, if that's possible. Again, I swear I'm not being biased....really!

So i stayed back to teman her and another guy, and we talked and joked about all sorts of things. Sigh...And all the while I was staring at her amazing countenance, and marvelling at how OSUMLY ESTHERLY SHE LOOKED.

*trips*