I worry about Krystal.

She skipped school the whole of last week, and her only reason was :



'' I didn't feel like going."
And she wasn't stopped/hindered/obstructed/or commanded otherwise by her mom, something my parents would do, considering their mindset of diediemustattendschoolnomatterwhat.

I'm so freaking jealous of her parents. <_<>


But I worry for her. She appeared distant and unanimated the whole of this week, and she wouldn't talk about the drama competition, except for :
"I wish we hadn't lost."

Apparently, she still feels the crushing defeat we suffered at the hands of Tun Said Nasir, even though the rest of us have gone on with our lives. I don't understand though.
We lost.
So what?
Big deal.
Try again next year.
Except of course, there won't BE a next year for her and I, since we'll be leaving, but what the heck. I'll still make a point to visit the school on one of their drama days, to watch the play, reminisce, reflect.

I thought, it was fun while it lasted.