Sometimes I do a Zuko on people

...without really meaning to. To everyone whom I've lashed out in the past, most of you are innocent bystanders,and I'm sorry.

Man, I do feel like everyone's favorite Avvie hothead sometimes though, raging against injustice, racism, societial norms, the "herd" mentality that's ever-present in schools, and motorcyclists who take off their silencer and go screeching down the road giving the rest of us earrings(ringing in the ears) in general.

But then the people who kena my sporadic fits of (hormone-drenched,probably) Anger don't know what hit them and usually leave hurt and confused. Also, I appear to have problems controlling my emotions.

Once, I flared up at Siang becuase he told me I wasn't acting at all like a proper Romeo (in our drama I'm supposed to be the lover-boy) and even Pn. Laila was affronted by this display of emotion. She took me aside later and told not to care what others say, but in truth it was because I knew myself that I wasn't doing a good impression either, and I was mostly angry at myself.

Another time, I lashed out at my mom and criticized her parenting skills over my darling lil' sis', who was really degil that time because she took my iPod without express permission which was something I absolutely detest. Ah well, we exchanged a few scathing remarks, and I said something which I couldn't take back, and well MEH. Even though I apologised later (and meant it too) the memory of that instance of anger still preys on my mind...

Ah well. Like EV says,

"Dunia mana ada manusia tak kena hujan."
Or translated, even the best fall down sometimes.

I just have to make sure it NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.