I NEEEEEED a camera

As Illegally As Possible. Because illegal is always quicker. ^^




It's such a pain.

You know the feeling of wasted opportunities when, out walking with your friends or cycling back from school, you notice something interesting or OSUM like a monkey stuck in a tree or a goofy moment between friends? You reach down into your bag to capture this perfect moment in time just in time to remember that you don't have a perfect-moment-in-time capturing device.

Or in other words, a CAMERA.

All those instances of wonder unapprehended! All my blog posts, completely devoid of life and glorious technicolor!

Guh.

Not that our household is a dearth of picture-pilfering 'ppliances (oh woot, alliteration). Just that I have none to call my own. T_T

'Course,
this ordinarily wouldn't make much of a crater on the orbiting body of my mood, but I've been looking at Michelle's pics of late on deviantART and they're just OSUM, man, OSUM. They look like they've been done by a professional 10 years in the business. Like so:


(Click on it for full view. It looks way OSUMer.)

life . by =Peach-chelle on deviantART

Of course she probably did some editing later but STILL. I'm so violet with envy. (Because green just ain't vitriolic enough.)