Update On My Life

Yay! I'm back from my forced haitus from Blogger! Well, considering I wasn't really gone these few weeks, that's rather a moot point, but STILL, officially, I'm back! *woooot!*

  • A lot of things have happened lately....
  • Finished exams, finally. -_=
  • Rocked out on Friday nite at JC radix, WOOHOO!
  • Waged war against Daniel on DotA and gave him a good paddling, oohyesindeedy,absolute PWNAGE!
  • Spent four hours practising for my back-up vocals for worship on Sunday
  • Skipped school today (muaheehee)
  • And MOST OSUMLY, had an OSUM time at CS with EV and Rae, totally OSUM.

Will update them all soon, but I've gotta practice for my piano lesson later and gonna borrow Photoshop CS3 from my friend, YES AIHM ATLAWNGLAHSEGITTINPHOTOSHOPSQUEEE~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off for now, but I'll be back soon! ^^