My fairly Autistic obsession with

-cataloging my music into their respective Keys. Yeah, I'm a music geek. What else is new, Meinhrer?

My dad says he's gonna help me reformat my computer [In case you don't know, it's got a debilitating disease(read:virus) and I can't install anything on the damn thing.]

SO~, I've gotta move all my stuff over to my external hard drive, and, having about 40GB space, it's good.

BU~T, it has the unfortunate state of also being infected by the same debilitating disease , so it's gonna have to be scoured properly too. Which is BAD. =_=;

THERE~FORE, I need some other place where I can store all my info on songs I've already categorized, and that's where this blog comes in very handy. So I'll probably be posting these snippets of info in...well, snippets, due to the sheer amount of songs, so you'll probably see this blog full to the brim with listings and no space for any REAL posts. Like this one.