The weirdest dream ever O_o

While I was doing Bio (2) this morning, my eyes couldn't take the pressure from last night's midnight oil burning and I drifted off to sleep.

Dream: Deevitha going for an extreme makeover and coming back the next day looking like that blonde woman from Heroes(the older one with the schizophrenia). o_O

Of course, all my friends who heard it decided to play Dr. Psychiatrist and came up with different reasons why I had that dream:

Michael:

"This is your subconscious speaking to you. You're probably gonna marry an
indian girl when you grow up."

Bing Han:

"Did you eat something weird before you went to sleep? Happens
to me every time I have too much tofu."

Eric:
"Dreaming about certain things only means that you've been
thinking of them a lot. "

Daniel:

"Maybe it's God's way of speaking to you? He told Joseph and Daniel what to
do in their dreams. Maybe He's commanding you to marry Deevitha right now."

=_=; Dudes, it's just a dream. I didn't eat anything bad and I haven't been thinking of Deevitha or anyone else in particular lately.And no one told me to do anything in my dream!

Sheesh. *rolleyes*

(P.s. Deevitha isn't particularly gorgeous or anything, just your average indian girl. But don't tell her I said that.)