Teh Partayy! =D

It was just as second mate postulated; the best really is for last. =)



Introducing


TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC


By far this was the most impressive entrance, with two blocks of institution curving in to make a giant ''C'', forming an almost natural square in the middle (or circle, in this case).



Ffirst of all, let me list out a bunch of reasons why I like this place:
  1. It's spacious. Like Jusco, sans the air-conditioning.
  2. It's got the most variety of design courses =) And the students' work is AWESOME.
  3. It's got a lotta things going on (more on this later) and,
  4. People here know how to LET DOWN THEIR HAIR, YEAH.

But why take my word for it? Let the pictures speak (mostly) for themselves :












Below is a snazzy performance by the Drama CCA of TP, emoting to a song from the noir musical Chicago;
Everyone is here hollering along to the live band's (totally rocking) rendition of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name"! Oh yeah.




A footnote: The colours correspond to which field they're in. (Blue for IT, Red for business admin, etc.)


When I addressed this man here I thought he was just a repairman or something....
Little did I realise I was actually talking to da big boss himself, a guy running the whole place with less presumption in his demeanour than the janitor!
Suffice to say I was nonplussed. And throughout the whole thing while I was struggling to make a witty comback he just stood there and looked at me to gauge my reaction wtf.
Lagi pressure wei!!
After an eternity all I could cough up was a feeble

"So . . . what's up?" >_<

Later on though, he graciously acquiesced to a photo, but only if I were in it as well.
Probably 'cos I make him look taller. Ah yes, the quintessential cafeteria, complete with cuisine of neopolitan variety. And once again, I see 'Muslim' food. After getting my really cheap chicken chop (S$3 for a set!) I glanced over at the malay menu; they didn't even have hash for crying out loud.


I gotta say, TP is really big on cheers, chants, and all manner of youthful extroversion. Damn semangat wei~