Pissed.

Too pissed to blog. =(

So I went bloghopping instead. And a lot of things gave me food for thought. Like how everyone's talking about 2012. Surely something is gonna happen by then. Comic strips are joking about it, people are scoffing at it. Even a pastor had a vision about it.

Wtf la..

And another thing is how I discovered some people are really worse off than I am. And these are people I actually know and care about. (I thought about this for a moment. Actually, I don't really care. And it unsettles me that I could be so apathetic. Where did my empathy go? =S)

For the guy who has an alcoholic for a dad, and the girl who lost hers, and the boy who never even knew his---and now, for the girl whose parents are threatening to divorce and whose family is so much more dysfunctional than my own:

I'm sorry
.
I promise to be a better person--- a pillar of strength, a wise well of advice, a champion of the the oppressed.

Most of all, a Someone who Cares.





"Where does my spirit linger?
Whence has it gone astray?

Oh,
my
soul.
Where art thou?"








Help me God.