It’s interesting how, when people say they miss you, how most of the time you shrug it off with a perfuctory "I miss you too!" but whenever you’re feeling lonely you immediately think of the person who made that most loyal of declarations, even though before this they had never really factored in your Reasons For Living equation.

In light of this new juicy piece of manipulation material, I shall thus apply it by telling lots of people that I miss them…In the hopes they will think of me more often. All part of my plan for global domination by popularity, see. Of course, first they have to be able to feel lonely at times, and second, they can’t already be missing me or else I’d have a blossoming one-sided relationship. Come to think of it, t'would be a moot point anyway.


Muaha, deviousness becomes me.