Afterthought

Oh, and on saturday we went for the KLCC The Star Edufair. Arrived there half a day later than when we planned. That's the Gan family for you: Bringing typical M'sian timing to the extreme.


So here it is, the fair.Went for a talk first upstairs; though there were empty seats in front the (second time today) typical mentality was to clump together in groups. So there was a bunch of content with standing people crowding around at the back.

Well, whatever floats their boat.

Later we went down to the convention area which spanned a space like an airfraft hangar.... I guess, though I wouldn't presume to say I know much about aircraft hangars. (Deity, I'm rambling.)


So anyway yeah. Collected some brochures, picked up a few prospecti for 2009. Didn't see anyone I know there, since Shakti probably left on Saturday.

Oh yeah forgot to mention we arrived at 8pm so we checked into a hotel and left Aunty Kuan's golf bag for Bellamy in the concierge and I can't remember what we had for dinner like who cares anyway was thinking of meeting up with some people and I missed Esther's youth concert should've contacted her earlier crud but anyway I wasn't really dressed for going out (shorts an' all) so I guess it wasn't fated hmm I wonder how long I can keep up this stream-of-consciousness thing not long huh I guess I'll stop.

So we went for it on sunday.

Later had a poke around Sungei Wang; got a bit lost and ended up in a half-deserted poorly lit complex which only sold techy trinkets but that's ok 'cos I needed to use the gents anyway. It's a bit sad that almost everything there is girls' apparel, the cheapest stuff for guys was about 60+ and I wasn't particularly loaded at the time.
Which gets me wondering how come fashion is considered as a women thing, though I've seen enough narcissism in the guy's toilet mirror to opine otherwise.
Then I remember that it's a teenage boy phase, and most of us grow up to wear the usual suit and tie/shirt and jeans emsemble. And I infer that guys in general really aren't that into it. Function over style and all that. But where does that leave the metrosexuals?
. . .
Feel like expanding this somewhat but can't seem to muster an iota's worth of interest =.=