*Yawn*

Amazing what a full night's worth of sleep can do for you. ^-^


And it took me 18 years to figure this out, no thanks to 11 of them being forcefully evicted out of bed at the crack of dawn, packed off to the torture cells (yes, they are) while the rest of the civilized world was still sleeping.


Which incidentally gives me the random fact for today:



#5 Pull off my shoes and you'll notice that on any given outing I'll be wearing two different coloured socks.





Call it laziness or a maverick's propensity for weirdness, but I usually have no time before going out to be picky choosing socks at the sock box, which in any case bears more similarity to a jumble sale at soxworld (if soxworld ever holds jumble sales) than couples stuffed in one of those capsule hotels in Nippon desu ne.

Woohoo, another witch out of the wardrobe. Now it's time for some Ueki.



Till lunar eclipses play hide and seek with earwigs~


EDIT

I was gonna leave this post as it was but after 15 minutes of staring at the screen it looks really naked without a pic so--


Enjoy. You'll never guess what this is.