Chestbursters!

"There are precious few at ease
With moral ambiguities
So.we.act.as.though.they.don't.exist!"

-The Wizard of Oz, Wicked OST



Lol.


I've come to the dubious conclusion the all evil is selfish desire, and all good that is not tainted by said selfish desire is just social glue anyway.

(I can't find a more cohesive statement than this. Sorry. I'm not a word maestro, despite assertions to the contrary)



Won't elaborate. Think it out yourself.



I've been trying to find an instance of kindness/compassion/altruism/ that doesn't fit into this description myself. Ditto with evil.



I'm still searching.



Random fact of the day:

#6 I do accents quite annoyingly. Brit, Russian, Chinapek, Jamaican, Aussie---you name it, I emulate it. Some accents are trickier though, like Irish, which always melts to Indian in my mouth. =S