The a in gabs right now stands for apathetic.

Headbanging to Champagne Supernova while experiencing an anaemia-inducing nosebleed = #34 on the list of weird, inadvisable, or downright idiotic things to do without thinking about it beforehand. No gory details but suffice to say the moon was painted a crimson red that night.



I dreamt I had a crick in the neck. Then I woke up to find the dream had come true. In the most excrutiating way possible. I think I need one of those neck braces you see car crash survivors sporting. It's that bad. >_<

Guh. Blue funk rules my state of mind as of this moment in anarchy... You know you've sunk to a new low when you start listening to Paranoid Android on Youtube. And you're liking it. =_=;




A smell in the form of light. I wonder if in another dimension people see smell and hear taste?



Paradise Lost looks to be a cracking good read.