Objection!

The ipod is screwing up my sense of hearing.

Not in the usual sense of having my ears blasted off to Mars by lack of discretion in the volume control dept.

They're messing up my sense of pitch. It seems the louder the volume gets, the higher the pitch, and as such, the converse is also true. Playing songs at bakground noise level, I found, drops the pitch by a semi-semitone or two. Oh c'mon, that ain't so bad. Sure it's not, if it didn't also screw up my vocals and guitar tuning.

Now everything I warble is flat. >_<


Holding on to patience wearing thin..


Yesterday's rain brought a shower of fresh challenges, bungled mistakes (how does one foul up a foul up anyway?) and barbed reunions.


Daniel and the gang crashed by asking for some debate help. I told them Arena but no one could find it on Youtube; I told them Phoenix Wright but they hadn't even heard of a Feenicks, let alone played the game. So they were sent away empty-handed, but not before we made full use of the premises to lepak in high style (which in this case is as low style as possible).


Ahh, if only Kristel were here.