How random is the probability of getting a random chance?

Pulled another all-nighter last night. Typically ironic that all the randomly interesting thoughts come to you when you're doing chores or in the shower or trying to sleep but sitting in front of the pc castrating your butt comes up with zilch.

So yeah, while my body was craving sleep, my brain kept me up all night. Again.


Since I'm up I might as well get some tags done. Actually it's just same the one tagged by different people, namely Stef and Grace. Two tags in a week. How's that for bad karma?


@_@


Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on
Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the
end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You
can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when
you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


Sixteen. Hell if I'm gonna do that twice.
IN fact I'm so lazy I'm only gonna put them up at a time, starting with this one:


#11. I always sneeze twice in a row.


Everyone seems too lazy to do this part:



+Minna (free ticket out of writer's block)
+Eric (you'll only ever be reading mags at home anyway)
+Charmaine (spread the love!)
+Esther Lian (I know you're too busy to do this but I just love to annoy =P)
+Esther Lim
+Julia
+Subhash
+The Iconoclast

Four peeps I know and four I don't. Not bad for a balancing act.

1.45pm now, time for bed.

Goodnight world!