Jumblies!

Who knew Facebook would be so time-consuming. Before I knew it the whole morning was gone, and it seemed like I'd only conteng'd on two or three walls..
And guess what?
43 new friends in a day!
I feel so loved now. <3


Change of plans: Helen's going as Jia Wenn's date instead. Chicken. Now I have to find someone else--and at such "looong" notice too.
Sigh. Women. *rolleyes*


Apparently my dad, whom I'm christening The Ever Forgetful One from now on, has yet again misplaced an object of indeterminedly high value. A few of them actually. And now I have to look in every crook & nanny for them. Later, he told me he also hid 2000 bucks in in-between places like the bookshelves and old travel luggage....and he'll give me 10% of the bounty if I find them.
(Tried to bargain for 25% but it was non-negotiable unfortunately) Ah well.

200 in free moola, here I come~!