49/50

Yayzorz, passed my undang exam today.

Huzzah!

Admittedly it was supposed to be easy but a lot of my friends failed the first time y' know. One guy who took the test before me came out with a fail and though he asked for a retest, there were too many other examinees waiting and he had to have his test rescheduled. Tough luck on him, but that (near) experience really jittered me up and I thus resumed my cramming with renewed vigour. And this in the context that the word 'cramming' here means not studying for the whole week and only now buying the booklet before leaving for the test. Damn suei right? Later I celebrated by going for some DotA pwnage with Daniel. =) OH yeah and I saw somebody from KK2 (even sat next to him wtf) and I bet he recognized me too, he was whispering none too softly with his associate about me and trying to work up the courage to talk to me. Like how hard is that anyway. I wasn't too interested in rejoining platonic ties with him, so I just sat back and ignored his sideways glances and tentative elbowing. Creep. <_<
The main thing though is I passed. *relief*


Credits:
+ tHe_ALmiGhTy
+ sonOfman00
+ ~^'HSpirit`^~