College woes

And I haven't even started yet.

Looking for the right poly/uni/foundation is already so stressful....Where's all the NTN information like which course can you branch out of later, can you change courses in the middle of the semester, what shoes to wear in gym class, or if there'll even be a gym class (what am I talking about here?)

And asking other people's opinion makes for even worse brain gastric. Some say JC is good, some say it's bad; some say M'sian edu is actually the same as S'pore's, others praise Monash, a miniscule minority(I know it's superlative) champion MMU's superiority; almost all agree, however, that Anwar's takeover is never gonna happen.


This is worse than Armageddon. At least you know that one's coming.


* * * * *


One thing I'll be adamant about though--Any higher institute of learning with the tiniest mistake in English will be crossed off. Yes, even Singapore unis. Hopefully it doesn't cut too many Japanese ones out of the frame.


Like, look at MMU's front webpage:
http://www.mmu.edu.my/



I'm pretty sure it should've been mettle.

"MMU proved its metal in R&D..." What metal is there to prove? How do you prove a metal after winning a Gold and Silver? Campurkan the two? I didn't know MMU was in the metalworking industry. Astonishing.





As if it was a deliberate pun--they won something in Multimedia and Educational items for deity's sake. Like they'd put an inside joke on the official front page.





So yeah, that's MMU off the list. Sorry Naresh =)

* * * * *

On a completely unrelated note, I found out that of everyone who took the test, EV's personality is the one least like mine. Lol. Guess opposites really do attract.

Also, my 1st & 2nd college majors are Graphic Design and Eng. Lit respectively. Like how mindblowingly apt is that? o.O

Of course, my personality results are the product of me answering questions based on self-analysis, so it could be little skewed. Bummmmmerrrr.