It appears the older we get, the lamer our jokes become.

Standing around with drinks in hand, the sun descending majestically in the background—what do we do?

No, not prance around under the influence of the lack of rum.

Not try to admire the rhetorical view of a heavenly body setting behind a very zhor deng house.

No, it’s crack the lamest jokes mankind has ever had the misfortune to hear.


Never before have I felt such a sudden decrease in temperature, not even when I walked out of Heathrow to a freezing blast of authentic London climate.



It all started with Yao Zhong’s declaration of lameness (“I can make any clever thing you say sound stupid!”) and everything snowballed from there. Mark pulled out a 6-minuter that left us stunned for about twice that long; the new guy, Richard, told one that had crows harking in unison. May just stood there stoning.


Can’t say I blame her.

Time. 3-6pm
Date. 21-12-08
Venue. JB Wesley


Kickstarted in classic style by "Darth" Shirley:

"I can't find my lightsaber!!"


Music provided by the Snooze Band hailing from S'pore

My table. Betcha can't spot me and my uber retarded hairstyle~




The drama presentation was actually quite moving.

Lolz, Reuben = Jesus xD

A momentous moment in history…May's actually posing for the cam! =O


And the new RM 1 million church building, which is an architectural marvel. Built on only two plots of land meant for houses wei.



Always a pleasure spotting the differences (however subtle) in people you haven’t seen in a long while...Especially those whose height ratio remains the same as yours =P
And a big thank you to Jennifer who's First Among Buddies to give me a Christmas prezzie...and what about the rest of you, eh? >_>



So, Snooze Party breakdown:


Pros: Aunty Shirley cosplaying as a Sith Lord is uber gutsy// Everyone from TS (sans EV) was there// The food! =d


Cons: No alcohol =_= // Snooze band does its job -- puts you to sleep.





Otherwise it was pretty fun. Jason took out a can of foam and sprayed the lot of us. Later on we (me, Eric & Yao Zhong) arruba’d him and proceeded to give him his just desserts.

With icing aplenty. =D