Reminders.

  1. Sleeping too much actually makes you groggier than if you slept too little.
  2. Humans aren't equal, they're just different.
  3. I need to start reading again.
  4. Robots and angels are a reflection of our human psyche.
  5. Tone down the pretentious-ness. Thanks Wong.
  6. Maturity is a change in perspective.
  7. So is true learning.
  8. I need to find my bodyguard partner.
  9. Start playing badminton again.
  10. There must be something in life that isn't all about balance. Find it.
  11. Talk to my mom.
  12. Don't think too much. No, I like thinking. It gives me something to do when I'm bored.
  13. Stop being so bored.
  14. Avoid repeating myself.
  15. Avoid repea....crud.
  16. Upload Elyssa's pics.
  17. Find the solution to unsatisfied expectations.
  18. Think of a suitable catchphrase to round off my posts.
  19. End on a prime number.