The good always die young.

Something happened yesterday. Something grave. I'm not kidding or writing like this for dramatic effect--but after rewriting this sentence about 5 times I guess there's no other way to say it:

SOMEONE DIED AT SCHOOL TODAY.






Well technically speaking it was outside the premises. I'll keep it short:

At 12.00pm, a form 4 guy riding a motorbike crashed into a form 2 guy walking to school. The rider sustained little or no injuries; the other boy was not as lucky. I won't go through the grisly details but suffice to say he died from excessive bleeding to the head and torso or thereabouts.

I didn't know him personally but for those who did, my deepest condolences.

Let us now reserve a half-minute's worth of silence to pray for the poor boy's soul (I don't know if he's Christian or not) so that God will be merciful upon him. Pray also for the deceased's family so that they may find solace for the loss they have sustained.

Amen.


In perhaps related news Ah Kim from Church Of Praise has also met with an accident on his way to work on Tuesday morning, though he is now in the hospital and is out of critical danger, praise the Lord. Continue to uphold him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.