In preparing for most outings my train of thought passes through several stations.


First on the line is Enthusiasm.

Next is Doubt.


And after that, I swiftly come to the station of Indecision.


Presently, there is a fork in the tracks. Do I take the way which leads to the station of Passed Up Opportunity and the town of Sleeping In Till Noon, or the other one, down to the cities of Risk, Potential Time Wastage and High Adventure?
...
...
...
Pretty obvious innit?







CHOO-CHOO~!!


(WARNING. AgonizinglyLONG AND NOT PARTICULARLY INTERESTING(read:boring)POST UP AHEAD. No need to AVOID AT ALL COSTS ,but it's probably better if you do.)





So anyway I DID go for EV's hari koko after all. Got hopelessly lost but an Indian uncle kindly showed us the way from the Esso kiosk we stopped by to ask for directions (There, see? Not all men have such inflated egos not to ask for directions. Score one for the guys! =D) Turns out SSI ain't that far from the church where I went for BSF, which will make it easier to bomb now nyaha~> Arrived about a 1/2 hour late after it started, which was just as well really, since Rae was still lazing in bed and Vinnie had been called away to warm up for his persembahan. What was surprising though was the number of people I recognized. Zu Guang from JBwesley was there, as were two ex-schoolmates, Adeline with some Convent buds, and quite a few of EV's ninja genin seniors I'd seen skulking around in my own sch. So anyway Rae came at 9.30 --despite telling me half an hour ealier that she'd come asap-- and she brought along her sis, who looked simultaneously bored and disgruntled at being dragged here. We chatted for a bit, and EV was looking real apprehensive for some reason. Which, for reasons of privacy, I will not post why. Really. Ok, maybe a little. (Did you think I'd really pass this up?)*turns on loudspeaker* Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Teoh Eu Vin has got the HOTS for Rae's sister, Kimberley, who btw is Four Years His Senior! *dies laughing* Ahem,sorry dude. Had to get that outta my system.What can I say? I'm still childish that way. Ooh, climbling rhymer! Well anyway me and Kim were left alone with each other...um, I mean left to our own devices...uh, no...abandoned (aha, abandoned!) by both Rae and EV to fend for ourselves in the strange and unsettling world of SSI while she went for her youth meeting [which I'd thought previously was a performance of some sort till it turned out to be just your regular meeting, pfft] and he had to mind his cupcake stall. Well sure, EV was still around but his appearance were sporadic at best. We'd surmised that he was shy like a stray puppy though as it turned out later it was nothing of the sort. Thus me and Kim got acquainted with each other, and it so turns out she enjoys a diverse array of music, has been to France (and did all the touristy things there),and is Majoring in Politics right now, which explains her world-weary demeanour and sarcastic tendencies. Not unlike a certain someone I know. ;) So anyway we whiled the time away patronizing the stalls, and Kim had had a time of it looking for something truly MALAYSIAN after all the caucasian fare in Ozzy, 'cos the kebanyakan of delicacies on offer were, ironically enough, ang moh to a fault. However, of those the toasted marshmallows were by far the AWESOMMEST. To be sure, I didn't quite expect the entire inside of the confectionery to have melted completely into this GOOEY, MUSHY, OH-SO-YUMMILICIOUSLY FANTASTIC EXPLOSION OF TASTE. You know,sometimes it's better to be jakun. Elation at the simplest of things, it comes easier this way. ^^ Later EV on one of his sporadic appearances took us to shoot targets at the paintball stall, and I beat him 4-1 Hahar! *merciless ribdigging ensues* It was 15 pellets for 5 bucks which wasn't cheap but the experience was worth it. Not so perhaps in EV's case. =P Rae joined us afterwards and we commenced with the taking of dumb pics (as is the custom when she's around). Her dad was kind enough to send me to the nearest bus station which I am immensely grateful for other wise I would've been really late for tuition. Thanks Uncle~!








So I thoroughly enjoyed the outing.
And my train finally stops at the station of No Regrets.