Internet anonymity is OSUM.

Especially when chatting with complete strangers. I was on one of those webbies specifically dedicated to chatting, and this guy thought I was a member of the opposite sex.o_O

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Granted, we'd talked about past relationships and though I made sure not to specify my ex's gender it probably gave him that particular impression. Mahahahaha. Then later everyone was guessing my sex and the conv went something like this:

Hinata98:
Gabs are you a guy or girl?

Kyubitamer:
gabs is a girl

Dreamboat:
what you mean he's a girl?

Kyubitamer:
i mean gabs is a girl!


Dreamboat:
I tought he's a guy?

Kyubitamer:
i know she's a girl, trust me

Dreamboat:
But he's a guy

Kyubitamer:
no gabs is a girl

Hinata98:
Who are you gabs?

Dreamboat:
He's a guy

Kyubitamer:
no girl

Dreamboat:
Guy

Hinata98:
Gabs?

Kyubitamer:
grl

Dreamboat:
GUY.

Kyubitamer:
GRRRL.

xxxemoprincessxxx:
no Gabs is shemale

Dreamboat:
wtf rly?

Gabbyavvie:
XD